<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established and Care Quality Commission registered network of care homes providing the full spectrum of care services. They pride themselves on providing homely facilities without an institutional feel and individuality is at the heart of their care. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Carer to join their busy team near Royston, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Immediate start is required.
Senior Carer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lead by example to the Carers and support in their supervision, development and appraisals
- Take on the role of key worker for a group of clients.
- Report any health and safety issues or equipment failures to your Manager.
- Provide personal care to clients with regard to their daily living needs.
- Contribute to the therapeutic and social programmes offered to individual clients.
- Supervise clients at mealtimes ensuring that they have a satisfactory intake of nutrition consistent with their preferences and needs.
- Demonstrate skill and imagination in helping residents deal with everyday difficulties arising from their memory problems or physical health.
- Respect the residents’ rights of choice, privacy, and dignity and be sensitive to each persons needs.
- Assist residents with their mobility having received training in the use appropriate equipment and will be responsible for the safe and proper use of such equipment.
- Maintain a safe environment for other staff, residents and visitors through an awareness of statutory requirements for fire, health and safety and manual handling policies.
- Attend all management training where required.
- Act in accordance with your confidentiality agreement with the company at all times.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (preferred).
- Food and Hygiene Training.
- Experienced in the administration of medication.
- Experience of working with the elderly in a healthcare setting.
- Strong carer experience is essential for this role.
- A genuine interest in providing quality care for older people.
- Have good communication skills.
Are you an experienced Senior Carer with NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and experience in the administration of medication? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you! Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search