<< Back to Job Search
South London, London
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a group of well established Day Nurseries based in South London, who offer extensive indoor and outdoor facilities. They pride themselves on delivering very high quality childcare and believe that they can do this because they have fantastic facilities, and have built a team of dedicated, fun, caring, inspiring people who are all passionate about what they do. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Nursery Manager to join their busy team in South London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience).
- Company benefits.
Nursery Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The key role of the Nursery Manager will be to effectively lead and manage the nursery team in delivering and maintaining high standards of care and education, with regard to the childrens' physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Responsible for the development of the nursery team, including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support.
- Ensuring your team keep up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Office duties including effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Developing strong parent partnerships and providing added value services to parents.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the nursery.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a charismatic people person who can inspire and motivate everyone from employees to parents and children.
- Full and relevant Level 3 qualification as a minimum.
- The ideal candidate will also have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification.
- Experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility within a childcare setting.
- DBS check.
- Well versed in Ofsted procedures.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification, a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification and a DBS check.
- A sound knowledge of all aspects of child development and are well versed in Ofsted procedures.
- Experience of people management within a childcare setting.
We are currently seeking an experienced Nursery Manager, who can inspire and motivate everyone from employees to parents and children, to join a very well established day nursery! Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search