<< Back to Job Search
Unqualified Nursery Practitioner
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an award-winning and OFSTED outstanding rated Day Nursery, who strive to maintain excellence throughout their nursery and provide a secure environment for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Our client operates two high quality nurseries in St Albans. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Unqualified Nursery Practitioner to join their busy team based in St Albans.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary (negotiable depending on experience).
- Company benefits.
- The opportunity to professionally develop your career and the chance to obtain your Level 2 childcare qualification!
Unqualified Nursery Practitioner - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an Unqualified Nursery Nurse, you will assist in a programme of age appropriate activities in conjunction with the nursery staff, in the room to which you have been allocated, and support in other rooms when required as part of your development and training..
- Implement all safeguarding, health and safety policies and procedures to OFSTED and company standards.
- Complete written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education according to EYFS standards.
- Assist children with special needs in their full integration to the nursery.
- Assist in the flexible working practices of the nursery and be prepared to help where needed which includes snack preparation, cleaning, and may include covering at other local nurseries.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- An enthusiastic attitude to train towards obtaining your Level 2 Childcare qualification.
- Prior experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years is desirable, but not essential.
- Able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary.
- A calm approach and good time management skills.
- Excellent observation and planning abilities.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Do you have a passion for childcare and experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years? Are you looking for the opportunity to obtain your Level 2 qualification within a well established day nursery? If so, we have a fantastic new opportunity that we would love to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search