<< Back to Job Search
Brent Cross, London
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare company. They operate successful nurseries throughout Herts, Beds & Bucks that provide stimulating environments and activities to encourage learning for children from 6 Weeks onward. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Nursery Practitioner to join one of their growing Nurseries in Brent Cross.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Nursery Practitioner - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support your colleagues and work as part of a team in providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
- Ensure that developmental records for you key group are kept up to date.
- Assist in the development of an attractive stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays relevant to the age and needs of the children in the setting, which encourage independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn.
- Work in partnership with parents to ensure the best outcome for children.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety, hygiene and welfare whilst maintaining adequate supervision of the conduct of the children attending the nursery.
- Help support the nursery management to ensure that the Ofsted standards including EYFS are followed at all times.
- Work together with the manager and the whole team in striving to deliver an outstanding setting.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum NVQ level 2 in Childcare and Development.
- Previous experience of working with children in early years, and being a key person.
- A passion for childcare along with visible enthusiasm and great communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS.
- A satisfactory criminal records bureau disclosure.
- A First Aid certificate would be desirable.
If you are an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner with a passion for delivering outstanding quality childcare then we have an excellent opportunity to join the team at a well established nursery based in Brent Cross.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search