<< Back to Job Search
£17 per Hour
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established and Care Quality Commission registered network of care homes providing the full spectrum of care services. They pride themselves on providing homely facilities without an institutional feel and individuality is at the heart of their care. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Unit Manager to join their busy team near Hounslow.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to £17 per hour depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- Excellent company benefits including:
- Uniform provided
- Gift voucher after completion of probation
- Attendance reward available
- Increasing annual leave allowance
- Full training package
- Paid DBS
- Flexible hours
Unit Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Unit Manager will be responsible for leading a team of nursing and caring staff within the nursing home.
- Ensure the team provide an excellent standard of care at all times, promoting independence and dignity to positively enhance the lives of the residents.
- Assess the physical, psychological and social needs of all residents, and ensure the implementation of the individual person-centered plans that meet their needs.
- You will be responsible for planning rotas, recruiting, training/mentoring staff, and supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship.
- Help co-ordinate comprehensive daily activity plans.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local regulators and social services.
- Rigorous quality control, ensuring that your team are complying with the NMC guidelines on administration of medicine, meeting safeguarding regulations and keeping records thoroughly.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with current NMC Pin, and evidence of continued professional development.
- A natural leader and clinical mentor, with strong problem solving skills and 'can-do' attitude.
- Proven track record of delivering real improvements in care.
- Strong knowledge of the most recent clinical practices.
- Professional experience in producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- Knowledge of CQC and other regulatory bodies as well as DoLs/MCA.
We are urgently seeking a Unit Manager with a current NMC Pin, and evidence of continued professional development after qualifying as an RGN. If this is you, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search