<< Back to Job Search
Customer Direct Marketing Executive
Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a client who strive to be the world’s most highly recommended accommodation provider, delivering ‘simple luxury’ in a consistently brilliant, fun and sustainable way. With over 600 team members across 10 UK locations, they are passionate about creating outstanding cabin breaks in stunning locations throughout the UK. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Direct Marketing Executive to join their dedicated team based near Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Customer Direct Marketing Executive - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Direct Marketing Executive key purpose is to maximise the commercial power our clients email database, ensuring that the company objectives and values are demonstrated in day to day interactions with colleagues and customers.
- In the support of the Customer Direct Marketing Manager, create and deliver relevant, targeted and engaging content for email marketing campaigns, and assist with the additional channels of direct mail, referral programmes and loyalty schemes.
- Maintain the email campaign schedule and email activity tracker.
- Use Photoshop Elements to build aligned, engaging and relevant creative assets, including surveys and landing pages.
- Promote and implement a customer loyalty strategy.
- Keep track of invoices with suppliers and issue purchase order numbers, ensuring on target cost and revenue goals are achieved.
- Assist across the marketing team with any other ad-hoc marketing tasks.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be educated to at least 'A level' standard or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in marketing within B2C markets and commercial, results oriented culture (preferably leisure and tourism).
- Prior experience working with an email service provider and be able to manage the operation of email campaigns.
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to proof read copy and good copywriting skills.
- Creative flair and an ability to think outside the box.
- Good understanding of customer profile, product and competitors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong organisational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience of Dotmailer or another email marketing platform.
- Full UK Driving License.
Do you have experience in marketing within B2C markets, and working experience with an email service provider? Are you looking for your next opportunity to utilise your creative flair and ability to think outside the box? If so, we have the right opportunity for you!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search