<< Back to Job Search
Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a group of well established Day Nurseries based in the Dulwich Area with extensive indoor and outdoor facilities. They pride themselves on delivering very high quality childcare and believe that they can do this because they have fantastic facilities, and have built a team of dedicated, fun, caring, inspiring people who are all passionate about what they do. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join their busy team near Dulwich.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary (negotiable depending on experience).
- Company benefits.
- The opportunity to professionally develop your career and the chance to obtain your Level 2 Childcare qualification!
Apprentice Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an Apprentice Nursery Nurse your role on a day to day basis will be to deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years.
- Implement all safeguarding, health and safety policies and procedures to OFSTED and company standards.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Support in other rooms when required as part of your development and training.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education according to EYFS standards.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- An enthusiastic attitude to train towards obtaining your Level 2 Childcare qualification.
- Prior experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years is desirable, but not essential.
- Able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary.
- A calm approach and good time management skills.
- Excellent observation and planning abilities.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Do you have a passion for Childcare and experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years? Are you looking for the opportunity to obtain your Level 2 qualification within a well established independent nursery group? If this is you, we have a fantastic new opportunity that we would love to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search