<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Day Nursery who strive to provide a warm, caring and nurturing environment that will ultimately have that ‘home from home’ feeling for their children. They benefit from huge, beautiful grounds surrounding the nursery, and have a team of passionate and committed staff that provide outstanding childcare for children aged 3 months to 5 years of age, and their nursery facilities and environment form an important part of that. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join their team at their nursery, based near Dulwich.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Nursery Nurse, you will provide outstanding care and supervision to the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- The planning and preparation of activities to meet children’s individual needs in line with the relevant curriculum documents.
- Liaising with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication within the nursery.
- Keeping accurate and factual records of children’s development through observation.
- Participate in a key worker system and take special interest in a small number of children.
- Supervision and effective mentoring of nursery assistants and students and helping new staff to settle into the nursery.
- Participation in meetings with parents, social events, and children’s outings.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- NVQ level 3 in childcare, NNEB, BTEC or equivalent.
- Post-qualifying experience working in a daycare setting, particularly with children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
- Knowledge and experience of planning using the Early Years Foundation Stage to ensure that the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of each child are met.
- Knowledge of procedures for Safeguarding/ Child Protection and the ability to adhere to them.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility with regard to shift patterns, setting, age group or any other duty as directed by the room leader, deputy or manager.
- Basic food hygiene is desirable.
- Recent first aid certificate is desirable.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for childcare!
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a Level 3 qualification in Childcare, excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience working with children aged from 3 months to 5 years? If so, we'd like to speak to you about a new and exciting opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search