<< Back to Job Search
£15 per Hour
Company Fusion Limited is working with a very well established private healthcare company that was founded in the 1980’s. Over the past three decades they have rapidly expanded their family of care homes and now have facilities in some of the most beautiful, relaxing surroundings in the UK. Their reputation for providing quality care means everything to them and we now have an exciting opportunity for a Day/Night Nurse (RMN) to join their busy team based in Winsford, Cheshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary of up to £15 per hour depending on experience.
- 33 hours a week either day or nights.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Progression opportunities.
Day/Night Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Day/Night Nurses are responsible for ensuring residents and their families are satisfied with quality care at all times according to company policies.
- Using your mental health expertise and experience, you will deliver the highest standards of nursing and patient centered care, whilst respecting residents’ independence and dignity.
- Regular planning of care, medication administration and taking care of residents personal hygiene.
- You may be responsible for supervising junior staff and assisting in their training and development.
- Providing updates, reports and general communication with residents families, friends, and other healthcare professionals.
- Advising relevant parties on the status of your patients Mental Health and applying specialist practices in order to ensure patients comfort at all times.
- Any other general nursing duties as directed by your manager in charge.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a qualified Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with current NMC registration (PIN).
- Experience working in a Nursing Home or Private Residential Care Home.
- Working experience or equivalent dealing with patients with dementia.
- Able to demonstrate your existing care skills and experience in a professional, caring manner.
- An effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with people of all levels.
- Knowledge of health care legislation, procedures and practices and be able to proactively demonstrate and share your knowledge.
- With a passion for care, you will be a committed, caring and enthusiastic individual.
Are you a registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with experience working with patients with dementia? Do you have experience working in a residential care setting? If so, we'd love to speak with you about a fantastic new opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search