<< Back to Job Search
Conference & Events Coordinator
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well known brand of hotels that are part of one of the largest hotel groups in the world; serving over 150 million guests each year. They strive hard to offer the highest standards of hospitality at all times. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Conference & Events Coordinator to join their busy team in Bristol.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Generous financial and benefits package including uniform, free meals on duty, pension scheme, fitness club membership, hotel discounts worldwide, access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people.
- Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
- Full training is provided including multi skilling across the hotel.
Conference & Events Coordinator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Conference & Events Coordinator will be responsible for undertaking the sales and events bookings and administration for the busy Events space.
- Convert meetings & event enquiries and leads into confirmed bookings; contributing to maximizing all meetings & events revenue opportunities.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Demonstrate excellent re-active and pro-active sales skills throughout all customer interactions and correspondence.
- Develop future and repeat business with both new and existing customers.
- Conduct hotel site inspections/show-rounds to fulfil customers expectations.
- Support with client entertaining, event hosting/welcoming and hotel networking events as required.
- Provide consistent and effective communications with the hotel's operational teams.
- Complete post event follow-ups, share, communicate and act upon relevant customer feedback.
- Prepare accurate BEO’s/Function sheets, ensuring all customer requirements and expectations are clearly communicated to the operational teams for service delivery.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience working within a conference or sales booking office.
- They will have a proven track record of organising and coordinating meeting and conference events and be a confident salesperson, with experience in selling facilities within a corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be confident building and maintaining solid internal and external client relationships.
- Need to have a great eye for detail and be highly organised and observant.
- We’re looking for someone who can maintain a positive and calm outlook, can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, carry out instructions, be able to pay close attention to detail and a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Experience within a customer facing sales role and a good knowledge and skill set for the position is essential.
Do you have a proven track record of organising and coordinating meeting and conference events and confident skills in communication and sales? If yes then we have an excellent opportunity as a Conference & Events Coordinator to discuss with you.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search