<< Back to Job Search
Nurse in Charge
Near Oxford, Oxfordshire
£15 - £17 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established care company operating from an elegant Georgian mansion set in its own landscaped gardens and located in rural Oxfordshire countryside. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse in Charge to join their close knit team based near Oxford.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary between £15.00 - £16.00 per hour.
- 36 hours per week.
- Company benefits.
Nurse in Charge - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess the needs of patients/clients within a clinical area, plan and implement individualised holistic nursing care in a sensitive manner.
- Provide effective evidence-based nursing care to the highest standard.
- Be confident and competent in all areas of nursing practice, enabling delivery of nursing care.
- Play an active role in health promotion activities
- Participate in audit for clinical practice and assist with data collection for research.
- Exercise compassionate counselling skills and act in an advisory and guiding role in all aspects of nursing care for both residents and members of the team.
- Play an active role in ensuring hygiene and cleanliness including disseminating good practice
- Ensure accurate and clear records are kept according to NMC Guidelines for Records and Record Keeping.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day management of shifts and any staff within sphere of responsibility
- Provide leadership for the junior members of team in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Participate in orientation and development of new staff.
- Act as an effective role model.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an NMC registered Nurse.
- Prior experience in a similar care environment.
- Excellent understanding of NMC guidelines for care.
- Ability to supervise, mentor and be a positiive role model for junior staff.
- The desire to contuously develop yourself and your knowledge of current care standars.
- Passion for helping others combined with excellent communications skills.
- Calm demeanor and confidence in dealing with emergency situations.
- A full and clean DBS check will be required before starting.
Are you an NMC registered Nurse; passionate about care, with a calm and caring demeanor and excellent communication skills? If yes then we would like to discuss a Carer position with a well established care home set in idylic Oxfordshire countryside.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search