<< Back to Job Search
£8 per Hour
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established care company operating from an elegant Georgian mansion set in its own landscaped gardens and located in rural Oxfordshire countryside. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Care Assistant to join their close knit team based near Oxford.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary £8.00 per hour and £9.00 on the weekend.
- 36 hours per week.
- Company benefits.
Care Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the assessment and implementation of care provision for each individual service user, working with colleagues as part of a team to establish and maintain high standards of care, which can be measured as outcomes for each service user.
- Continue to undertake personal development within the remit of caring for older people to ensure that care is delivered in an effective and person centred way.
- Promote at all times the privacy and dignity of all individual service users.
- Undertake the role of keyworker to allocated individual service users.
- Support service users to achieve their maximum level of independence, whilst acknowledging their physical and mental disabilities. To be able to locate, read and document appropriate information in the care plan using appropriate terminology.
- Help with the organisation of social activities, and to participate in them to help promote service users esteem and physical and mental well-being.
- Accompany service users on social or medical visits where required.
- Assist with End-Of-Life Care for service users who are terminally ill.
- Help to mentor and train new members of staff in all aspects of their work in the home
- Deal with emergency situations in a calm manner and to follow instructions given by The Nurse In Charge of The Shift
- Document in the care plan any information required to support the care of the Service User and have this countersigned by the Nurse in Charge of the Shift.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant careing experience in a similar environment.
- A qualification or willingness to work towards a qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- The desire to contuously develop yourself and your knowledge of current care standars.
- Passion for helping others combined with excellent communications skills.
- Calm demeanor and confidence in dealing with emergency situations.
- A full and clean DBS check will be required before starting.
Are you passionate about care with a calm and caring demeanor and excellent communication skills? If yes then we would like to discuss a Carer position with a well established care home set in idylic Oxfordshire countryside.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search