<< Back to Job Search
£18 per Hour
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established and Care Quality Commission registered network of care homes providing the full spectrum of care services. They pride themselves on providing homely facilities without an institutional feel and individuality is at the heart of their care. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse to join their busy night team based in Banchory, Scotland.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £18.00 per hour
- Plus heavily subsidised accommodation
- Uniform provided
- Gift voucher after completion of probation
- Attendance reward available
- Increasing annual leave allowance
- Full training package
- Paid DBS
- NMC pin renewal
- Flexible hours
Nurse Nights - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the care team in caring for our residents.
- Administering medication and carrying out other nursing procedures.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care.
- Maintaining care records.
- Supervise and teach care staff.
- Provide information on the condition of residents at each handover, and to management and visiting health care professionals when required.
- Ensure that medications are ordered, stored and administered in accordance with the law, current guidelines and internal procedures.
- Report and record all incidents and accidents arising in the home.
- Assisting care staff in providing personal care to our male and female residents, and attending to all aspects of their needs.
- Maintaining the dignity and privacy of residents and respecting their individual needs.
- Assisting with any other tasks as requested to ensure the smooth running of the home.
- Attending and participation in orientation, mandatory and other training as required.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have undertaken an approved Nursing qualification which is currently registered with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) and doesn’t have any restrictions
- Evidence of undertaking courses in Medication management including storage and administration.
- Evidence of undertaking courses or awareness sessions for general care duties including Pressure Ulcers, Weight loss, Accident and Incidents and Falls management.
- Awareness of supervising staff in the workplace as well as knowledge on how to undertake regular supervision for others.
- Awareness of health and safety regulations including Fire, Equipment, Infectious diseases and reporting systems.
- Willingness to undertake mandatory training days as well as professional courses designed to enhance practice in the workplace.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of relevant physical conditions which residents may present with.
- Must be able to demonstrate an awareness of psychological conditions residents may present with as a part of their pathology.
- Must be able to evidence validation of continuing professional development.
Do you have an approved Nursing qualification which is currently registered with the NMC along with the confidence to lead a team in delivering high quality care? If yes then we would love to speak with you about a Nurse position.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search