<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established nursery whose operation conforms to the very highest standards and industry best practices. They work in partnership with parents and enable children to take part in broad range of activities from music to yoga. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their busy team in Northwood.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that personal, physical, social, spiritual, emotional, cultural and moral needs are adequately addressed and to be actively involved in supporting children in their achievements of planned objectives and goals.
- Be responsible for the care, welfare, health, safety and security of children and implementation of safe working procedures and practices in accordance with Nursery policies
- Help supervise Nursery activities and routines, giving specific help to individual children to ensure that they remain focussed.
- Prepare resources and materials needed for planned activities.
- Encourage the involvement of children and parents/ carers in the curriculum and running of the Nursery in order to promote the child’s self-esteem.
- Ensure that key children’s needs are met, assessments and observations are up to date; complete the formative/ summative assessments in time
- Encourage the involvement of children and parents / carers in the curriculum, festivals/ celebrations and charity events.
- Support and take on responsibilities in other rooms or areas of the Nursery as directed by the Room Leader/ Management
- Implement appropriate planned schemes of activities, work and programmes for Nursery children in partnership with the Room Leader.
- To deliver programmes of work and evaluate their success in conjunction with the Room Leader.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a valid level 3 childcare or higher qualification.
- Experience in preparing and planning activities for children in line with the EYFS and their specific needs.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Great comunication skills is essential.
- Good understanding of safe guarding.
If you have a passion for working with children backed up by a level 3 childcare qualifation and great communication skills then we would love to speak to you about this Nursery Nurse position.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search