<< Back to Job Search
Director/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Thames Ditton, Surrey
£50,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a young, dynamic building consultancy firm who provide a fresh approach and believe in keeping things simple. They aim to put all their client's construction consultancy needs under one roof; offering a comprehensive range of professional services and qualified specialist skills in structural engineering, cost management and project management. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Director/Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team based in Thames Ditton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
- Plus profit share (20% of all profits over 2.5x the teams combined salary).
Director/Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and growing a team of assistant and intermediate quantity surveyors.
- Managing an existing client base, along with meeting potential new clients.
- Contract administration and project management duties of larger contracts.
- Alongside the other directors, there will be a full involvement in all decisions around recruitment, and all other aspects needed to meet the objective of a growing business.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You must be Chartered (MRICS).
- Relevant residential sector experience (preferably client side and contractor side).
- Proven track record of managing/motivating graduate surveyors.
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve mutually agreed targets.
- An entrepreneurial desire to grow a new business.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Chartered (MRICS) status.
- Relevant residential sector experience.
- Proven track record of leading a team.
Are you a Chartered (MRICS) Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record of leading teams to success and prior experience in the residential sector? Then we have an exciting opportunity to join a young, dynamic building consultancy as the director of a small but ambitious team.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search