<< Back to Job Search
£32,000 - £34,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with an award winning and well established childcare company. They have a number of nurseries across the South East of England where they maintain a strong emphasis on not only having fun, but early years education and teaching. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Nursery Manager to join their growing team in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £32,000 - £34,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week.
- Competitive package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers through Rewards scheme
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Free uniform.
Nursery Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high standards of care and education.
- Effectively leading and managing the staff team including recruitment and retention; providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Developing strong parent partnerships and providing added value services to parents.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the nursery.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a charismatic people person who can inspire and motivate everyone from employees to parents and children.
- Full and relevant Level 3 qualification and DBS check.
- The ideal candidate will also have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification.
- Well versed in Ofsted procedures.
- Experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility within a childcare setting.
- Early Years practitioner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification, a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification and a DBS check.
- A sound knowledge of all aspects of child development and are well versed in Ofsted procedures.
- Experience of people management within a childcare setting.
If you are an experienced nursery and people manager with a passion for delivering excellent standards of childcare and education, then we would like to talk to you about a position with an award winning and well established childcare company based in Watford.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search