<< Back to Job Search
Senior Structural Engineer
Thames Ditton, Surrey
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a young, dynamic building consultancy firm who provide a fresh approach and believe in keeping things simple. They aim to put all their client's construction consultancy needs under one roof; offering a comprehensive range of professional services and qualified specialist skills in structural engineering, cost management and project management. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their dynamic team based in Thames Ditton. Contract, permanent, full time or part time can be considered.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Senior Structural Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be assisting in the preparation of drawing and calculations for some of their larger projects, and checking drawing information prior to sign off.
- Help organise and contribute towards the production of drawing information for tender, building control and construction.
- Liaising with clients and mentoring of graduate engineers will also be part of the contract responsibilities.
- Undertake site inspections.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering.
- At least ten years relevant experience ideally within similar consulting firms.
- The successful candidate must be chartered with the IStructE.
- Strong understanding on EU/UK building regulations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confidence to mentor and coach more junior engineers.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Relevant UK experience with a strong understanding on EU/UK building regulations.
- Must be chartered with the IStructE.
- Strong communications skills.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our clients team on a four day a week contract basis. You will be joining a small but dynamic team with excellent prospects for career and personal growth. Contract, permanent, full time or part time can be considered.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search