<< Back to Job Search
Trainee Assistant Manager
Near Welwyn, Hertfordshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an award-winning, AA 4 star hotel, two-rosette restaurant, set in 490 acres of glorious, un-spoilt Hertfordshire countryside, who can cater for up to 1,000 guests. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Trainee Assistant Manager to join their busy team based Near Welwyn, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 45 hours per week
- Pension scheme (after probation)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health Shield
- 3 x Life Assurance
- Meals on site
Trainee Assistant Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the general management team and train to support and understand all areas of the hotels operations.
- Be a point of escalation for high level complaints and be confident, with training, in resolving them in a manner which is both positive for the hotel and the guest.
- Liaise with the hotel management team ensuring all areas of the hotel have the support and resources they need to ensure smooth running and guest satisfaction.
- Carrying out regular inspection of guest and team member’s areas to ensure that they are presentable and safe for the use intended.
- Be hands on and prepared to assist in any areas that need help such as restaurant or reception.
- Host events within the bar and event department on behalf of our client; ensure that guest’s requirements are met and costs are controlled.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have previous experience in the hotel industry including good exposure to conference and events.
- Strong leadership abilities, able to make decisions, delegate and coach junior staff members.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be hands on and flexible in the way you work willing to support areas to ensure the smooth running of the hotel.
An enthusiastic and hands on Trainee Assistant Manager is needed to join the team at a 4* restaurant; part of an award-winning hotel set in 490 acres of glorious, un-spoilt Hertfordshire countryside, near Welwyn.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search