<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a truly forward-thinking, digital accountancy practice based out of the South West of England. They are a very dynamic and friendly practice who engage with SME’s across most industry sectors. As a Xero Gold Partner and a forerunner in accounting technology, our client is well placed to support the varying needs of its clients. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Portfolio Director to join their team, based near in the Falmouth area, Cornwall.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Portfolio Director - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Portfolio Director will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts which mainly consists of owner managed businesses, sole traders and partnerships. You will also be involved in business planning, advisory and tax matters.
- Provide a cost-effective, timely, quality service to the client, including responding client queries and those from third parties (e.g. HMRC) so as to maximise margin for the firm. This will require development of knowledge of clients and their businesses so as to become their point of contact on accountancy matters.
- Manage all client relationships within your portfolio.
- Reviewing accounts and preparation of tax returns, including corporate clients.
- Seek to identify business and personal tax planning opportunities, VAT issues, NIC issues, business planning points, etc as part of the review process.
- Preparation of necessary reports/ computations etc, liaising with other professional advisers as required.
- Monitor progress against deadlines and ensuring these are met - e.g. company reporting, P11d’s, tax returns, etc.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You must be fully or part-qualified ACCA/ACA and have at least 3 years practice experience, or AAT qualified with extensive experience.
- You will have a strong presence, good technical knowledge and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to review and complete personal tax returns, sole trade and limited company accounts quickly and efficiently.
- Have a passion for learning new technology and streamlining processes.
- Knowledge of Accounts systems such as Xero and their uses and benefits is essential.
We are currently seeking a fully or part-qualified ACCA/ACA Portfolio Director with at least 3 years practice experience to join a truly forward-thinking, digital accountancy firm. Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search