<< Back to Job Search
Senior Matrimonial Solicitor
Chichester, West Sussex
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the oldest and very well established law firms in West Sussex. They take their commitment to their clients and community very seriously, and believe in providing the highest legal standards - backed up with traditional values. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Matrimonial and Family Solicitor/Team Leader to join their dedicated team based near Chichester, West Sussex.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Matrimonial and Family Solicitor/Team Leader - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the part of the senior management team and one of the firms' prime fee-earners, the Team Leader of the Matrimonial & Family Department will formulate policies and procedures for the department and supervise, train and support the team.
- Provide a time-effective service to the firm’s clients, and maximise the firm’s potential to cross sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities.
- This role will require commitment that is not limited to office hours. You will be expected to devote any additional hours as required to carry out the role.
- Comply and be fully aware of all aspects of requirements imposed on a Senior Solicitor by the Solicitor’s Act, Solicitor’s Account Rules, and all other legislative or company rules ands regulations.
- Encourage and promote the image and ethos of the firm, and actively seek ways to contribute to the development of the firm and department.
- Contribute towards self and team training, staff appraisals,
- Be aware of constantly changing market conditions, new technology and analyse work practices.
- Review monthly management reports for the department including the number of new matters and type, the amount of bills rendered, work-in-progress and outstanding bills & disbursements and undertake quarterly review of plans including contact with introducers and marketing.
- Maintain good professional working relationships with clients, external institutions and organisations.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 4 years post admission experience in Matrimonial & Family work areas and admission to the Solicitor’s Roll.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
- Have a pleasant but assertive manner when dealing with colleagues and clients - tact and resilience are essential qualities.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written, and have a good command of the English language.
- Well organised, with good control of diary and time management.
We are currently seeking an experienced Solicitor within the Matrimonial & Family department, with admission to the Solicitor’s Roll. Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search