<< Back to Job Search
Private Client Solicitor
Chichester, West Sussex
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the oldest and very well established law firms in West Sussex. They take their commitment to their clients and community very seriously, and believe in providing the highest legal standards - backed up with traditional values. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their dedicated team based near Chichester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Private Client Solicitor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Private Client Solicitor you will provide effective and timely service to the firm’s clients, with individual responsibility for your own caseload with the consultation of the Head of Department over difficult or complex areas of work.
- Within the practice, your workload will consist of a variety of Estate, Trusts, Wills, LPAs and Tax Planning cases.
- You will be required to keep up to date with relevant legislation and practice, and introduce clients to other fee earners to suit their needs.
- Manage an agreed caseload of clients in consultation with the Head of Department and the Partners, and process client matters to clients’ satisfaction in a time efficient manner.
- Use the firm’s current office systems and procedures in order to manage cases effectively, efficiently and in accordance with the firm's standards.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information.
- Maintain high standards in the processing of client cases, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
- Sustain good professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will hold a minimum of 4 years post qualified experience.
- Admission of S.T.E.P (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and/or SFE.
- A pleasant but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients - tact and resilience are essential qualities.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience and ability to act independently.
- To be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of the English language.
We are currently seeking a Private Client Solicitor, with 4 years post qualifying experience working with private client matters. Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search