<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a well established Chartered Accountants. Our clients are a family firm who work closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. They pride themselves on the great care they take with clients and employees alike. We currently have an exciting opportunity for Audit Manager to join their busy team in Bristol.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- Employee benefits include a workplace pension, income protection insurance, life insurance and free onsite car parking.
Audit Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As Audit Manager you will be responsible for organising and overseeing internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, often managing a team of auditors.
- Ensure all statutory deadlines are complied with and that additional work requested by client is completed promptly and by agreed deadlines also.
- Ensure clients serviced satisfactorily within budget constraints.
- Prepare fee notes.
- Communicate with client in person, conversation or writing.
- Identify matters of concern for client and provide advice as to how to improve business.
- Identify additional services that could be provided and inform client of such services.
- Provide training for client and staff in systems, book-keeping, etc.
- Assist with the administration and job-planning of clients, workflow and tax returns.
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts with brief review by manager - few or no review points expected.
- Business and personal tax computations. Tax planning regarding income vs. corporation tax, capital gains tax, etc.
- Preparation of Ltd company accounts including corporation tax computations, up to queries for client stage. Able to complete full disclosure notes, for small companies.
- Audit of larger companies including Groups and subsidiaries. Manager review/assistance at planning and sign-off stages which includes some travel and stay-away jobs.
- Some delegation of work to, and supervision of, junior staff. Review and provide feedback.
- Take ownership of work and plan in accordance with internal and external deadlines.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Relevant practice experience.
- Great communication skills able to Interact well with clients and other staff members – able to influence client decisions.
- Assist in developing practice efficiency and systems.
- Work as part of a team and help others when needed.
- Answer telephone in professional manner including taking and passing on messages.
Are you an ACCA/ACA qualified Audit Manager with strong client communication skills and the ability to manage your own workload while identifying opportunities to help clients with additional services? If yes then we would love to speak to you about a role with a great accountancy practice based in Bristol.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search