<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a well established Chartered Accountants. Our clients are a family firm who work closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. They pride themselves on the great care they take with clients and employees alike. We currently have an exciting opportunity for Senior Accountant to join their busy team in Bristol.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- Employee benefits include a workplace pension, income protection insurance, life insurance and free onsite car parking.
Senior Accountant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership accounts and small Ltd company accounts with list of queries for client.
- Business and personal tax computations. Basic tax planning, such as restricting capital allowances.
- Preparation/supervision/review/management of VAT returns and management accounts.
- Preparation of small/medium Ltd Company accounts including corporation tax computations, up to queries for client stage. Should produce full notes disclosures for small companies but may need manager assistance with notes disclosures on larger jobs.
- Some audit work may be undertaken on a supervised basis depending on business needs.
- Take ownership of, identify and plan your own work in accordance with deadlines (internal and external) – manager assists in completion, rather than completes the job.
- Draft standard and non-standard letters to clients requesting information/enclosing documents. Automatically chase client for information/signed documents when not received.
- Maintain and update job management system.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be AAT qualified with over 3 years experience.
- Have a positive attitude to change.
- Able to work unsupervised away from the office.
- Able to review accounts for reasonableness and identify areas of interest/concern.
- Understanding of payroll/P11ds.
- Interact well with clients and other staff members.
- Work as part of a team and help others when needed.
- Knowledge of IRIS, Xero, SAGE, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word would be desirable.
- Answer telephone in professional manner including taking and passing on messages.
Are you an AAT qualified or similar Senior Accountant with excellent client communication skills and the ability to manage your own workload? If yes then we would love to speak to you about a role with a great accountancy practice based in Bristol.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search